Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Selasa, 9 Februari 2010

What?? LAY, WHAT? LE' WHAT? LEE, WHAT? ... What? What???

Every day & night the media is keep on front-paging this kind of 'what', 'what' things.. Making me wanted to puke every now & then... urghhhh... uweeeekkkk...


I still beleive in DSAI no matter how.. to say I'm taksub @ I'm such fanatic @ I'm oredi out of my mind@ I'm nuts @ so on & so on.....??? It's up uols to decide... huhu.. Just let me ask uols these:

Have u ever imagine, such a person who has a very nice & loyal family.. who's having wife , daughters & son who has minimal scandal, gossip, well-mannered, well-educated, no clubbing, no womanising issues, seems their life is near/close to Allah & Islam, is having such intention to do the 'what' 'what' thing? Summore, he's on his way to reaching-up Putrajaya.. Is he out of his mind to blow his reputation & ambition to such crap (read: Sepol)??? Has he out of his mind to do the same mistakes which is even not his mistake and already proven that he's innocent during the 1998's one?? Even the 1998's culprit has made his u-turn confession. Please, help urself & watch this:



Really looking forward for Sepol's u-turn in nearly future! (>.<*)

“Pada akhir zaman akan muncul pembohong-pembohong besar yang datang kepadamu dengan membawa berita-berita yang belum pernah kamu dengar dan belum pernah didengar oleh bapa-bapa kamu sebelumnya , kerana itu jauhkanlah dirimu dari mereka agar mereka tidak menyesatkanmu dan memfitnahmu" - Sahih Muslim

I'm wondering, why on earth only M & N's era this kind of craps tuning-up? They both have similiarties I guessed.. Like father like son??? (-_-;)

The left side of Sepol is NOT the 'N' den mentioned earlier... dun misunderstood.. But, the office name stated behind them is very well-known who was Sepol went to 'deal' while he was having his 2 days 'constipation' hohoho...

Notakakitangan: May Allah show us the right path.. and may those culprit(s) rotten in hell~ Amiin..

~~By the time this entry was made, the members of 'I HATE SAIFUL BUKHARI' facebook has climbed up to 6,000 members/fans..~~